Sunday, 31 July 2022

July22 Challenges

This seems like a boring post with no picture added to it, but I really want to share my summary of  completed July challenges so here's the list:

Gingerscraps

1. Buffet - The Scrappy Kat Colorado

2. Memory Mix Up - The Scrappy Kat 4th of July

3. Brush - The Scrappy Kat Houseplant Heaven

4. Jumpstart Your Layout - MissFish To The Stars

5. Life Chronicled - MissFish Peripatetic 2

6. Temp 1 - TSK Canada

7. Temp 2 - DSS 4 photo challenge

8. Colour - MissFish We Are Family

9. Font - MissFish Grungy Stories

10. Surprise - TSK Hummingbird


The Lilypad

Style - Gina Miller Strawberry Lemonade

Template - Gina Miller Summer Story

Photo - Monochromatic layout for DSS

Inspiration - Gina Miller Anchors Aweigh

Journal - Gina Miller Maxine layout

Random & Scraplift - Gina Miller Chronicles Vol 1

I actually got seven out of the eight challenges done this month... never done that before!

and of course the Scrapping with Liz MIS challenge at the beginning of the month


The Digital Press

Template - Rachel Etrog London Calling

Summer - ninigoesdigi Just Peachy

Scrap It That Way - Cornelia Designs Summer Splash

Adventure - ninigoesdigi Behind The Wheel


Plus there was the Layout-A-Day for DSS and Summer Scrap-A-Thon at The Sweet Shoppe which I've posted about separately.

I also followed along with the Appscrappers #July2022Bingo challenge on facebook 

and managed to get most of my layouts that I've created this month to match the criteria... 18 of the 25 layouts for Bingo done... will work on the rest in August.



It's been another great month of scrapping... with lots more still to come next month.

No comments: