Another month of lots of challenges and the ones at The Sweet Shoppe were really lots of fun. Here's what I made:
This or That 12a Paints and Brushes - MissFish Painters Paradise 5
This or That 13a Triangle - MissFish Take A Hike
The rest I made using Miss Fish Retirement Sale bundle
This or That 3a Journal directly on your photo - Miss Fish Blended stacks
This or That 4a Scrap a panoramic photo - Miss Fish Blended Stories 3
This or That 6a Featured Designer Meagan of Meagan's Creations - Miss Fish You’re A Star
This or That 7a April Showers - Miss Fish Spring Photo Cluster
This or That 9a Use the Marchita Font - Miss Fish Photo strips 2
This or That 11b Scrap on Opposite sides of the page - Miss Fish Side splitter
This or That 14b Head in the clouds - Miss Fish Blended Clusters 4
This or That 15a Scrap locally - Miss Fish VA summer adventure
and so that is 10 done in one week... not too shabby. Hopefully next month I will get to do them all but for now I am happy with what I achieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment