Saturday, 16 April 2022

Gingerscraps - April 2022 challenges

This month it's back to the normal 10 challenges at Gingerscraps. I made an early start with mine and got nearly all of them done within the first week of the month, though it took longer to post them. Here's the recap.

Daily Download - Miss Fish I've been Framed template

Reward - Miss Fish Big & Little 14 template

Memory Mix Up - Miss Fish Papered Pretty template

Buffet - TSK I Love Smoothies

Pinterest - TSK White Peonies

Designer - Miss Fish Photo Bomb

Inspiration - Miss Fish Bubbilicious

AYOB - TSK Swallows 

Jumpstart - Miss Fish Ready Set Blend 2

UIA - Miss Fish Ready Set Blend 3

Photomask - TSK Spring Bunnies 

So nothing new to share here to make it interesting, just a long list of challenges with links, but at least I have a summary so know that I did them all.  Looking forward to next month to do this all over again.



No comments: