After the fun I had in February at The Sweet Shoppe, I decided to tackle their This or That challenges again this month. These challenges are super easy with very relaxed rules.... just use stash from the designers in the store (even freebies and retired kits). So finally I get to play with a whole 'nother directory of scrapping stash and get more layouts done.
![]() |
| This or That 4b - Glasses |
![]() |
| This or That 8a - Freebies |
![]() |
| This or That 13b - Photo background |
![]() |
| This or That 14a - Green |
![]() |
| This or That 1a - Circles |
![]() |
| This or That 3a - Off the edge |
![]() |
| This or That 5b - Brackets |
My aim was 5 layouts, ended up doing these 7 on Sunday alone! Who knows, maybe next month I will do all 15.







No comments:
Post a Comment