Sunday, 27 March 2022

PickleberryPop - GDSO Week 4

 Here's my week 4 layouts for  the Great Digi Scrap Off at PickleberryPop.

SIGNATURE - Playing With Perks Challenge:


TECHNICAL - Brush Challenge:


SHOWSTOPPER - Photograph Prompt Challenge


This week was actually much easier than the past few and I managed to get all my layouts done quickly. The hardest part is actually choosing kits that are available in the store as I only really have freebies to work from and not all of them are there... limits my choices a little but I like the ones I can use.

One more week of challenges coming up... will be interesting to see what's in store tomorrow.


ps: both my technical and showstopper kits got picked as PBP Picks... getting recognized within the first month of doing challenges on a site is huge... and two in one week is even more so!

No comments: