Wednesday, 27 January 2021

The Lilypad - Other January challenges

Call me crazy, but on top of all the MOC9 challenges I am doing this month, there are a few designer challenges at The Lilypad that I have done too. Some I even managed to combine with other challenges, others were standalone.

First up was Scrapping With Liz Make it Slowly - this happens on the first Saturday of the month. I've done a few of these in the past and then promptly forgot to check for a few months and so missed a few. Goal this year is to do most of them.


I also did the SWL blog challenge this month - this one I combined with the MOC9-6 challenge as well.

Next up was the Pink Reptile Design's challenge to use a sketch. I combined this one with the recipe challenge at PixelScrappers.


Then Lynn Grieveson had a colour palette challenge. I did The Studio LAD01-16 layout for this challenge.

I did the layout for Little Butterfly Wings template challenge for the LAD01-18 challenge

Lastly I did the Sahlin Studio template challenge - I used the MOC9-23 interview challenge for this one.


These have been fun to do in between the MOC9 challenges too. Will try tackle some more next month.

No comments: