Wow I can't believe I've been doing these monthly challenges from Gingerscraps for over a year now... that's 10 challenges every month for the past year... and each month is a new kit. So nice to get more and more layouts done. Here is what I created for this month's selection:
![]() |
| 1. Life Chronicled |
![]() |
| 2. A Year of Blessing |
The rest are all combined with other challenges as well:
Combined these two layout with The Digital Scrapbooking Studio (DSS) Layout-A-Day Winter Cabin challenge that is running in January (will share my other layouts later this month)
![]() |
| 4. Colour |
I won this kit (Like A Blank Canvas) from Just Because Studio in a lucky draw. Also entered this in the snowman challenge at The Studio for day 3 of the LAD
![]() |
| 5. Template |
6. Surprise Challenge - DDD Hello challenge
7. Storytelling - DDD Font challenge
8. Font - DDD Scraplift challenge
The last two I made for the Jan Tribe challenges at Just Because Studio (JBS)
9. Back It Up - product challenge
10. WordArt - Journalling challange
There were some new challenges this month that are a nice change so I can definitely see myself doing these each month.





No comments:
Post a Comment