Tuesday, 1 December 2020

The Digital Press - 6th birthday celebration

 The Digital Press turned 6 this weekend. They were one of the first sites I joined in on doing stuff... I won a few prizes in last year's birthday bash and have a vague memory of checking out the 4th birthday celebration before I actually played along in the National Scrapbook Day last year. This site has been one of my favourite places to hang out and of course I am on the design team for two of the designers (GoneDigital Designs and Rachel Etrog) and guest for two others (Dunia  Designs and NiniGoesDigi).

There are lots of games as well as challenges going on in the forum for the 6th birthday celebration. Here are the layouts I've created:

6 feet apart

6 pics

Straight Six

6 feet under

Six of everything

Mix Six

It's been a busy few days creating layout but I really do enjoy these challenges. So glad I got to play along.

Update 5 Dec 2020:

Look there is my name... not once but twice!!! I get prizes... hehehe...this is so cool. The sad part was that there weren't that many people playing along and doing the challenges. Every time I logged in all I saw was my name next to each post.... over enthusiastic achiever! Oh well at least it earned me stash!

No comments: