1. Scrapping With Liz - Make It Snappy
I made this page so quickly I forgot to put the date on it... I will more than likely make a companion to it before I call it done as I have lots more photos from this trip in the bush.
2. Rachel Jefferies - Mixed Media
Rachel provided us with a few kit on condition that you make a layout... well I couldn't turn down that opportunity.
3. Photography
4. Random
I entered this layout in the South African Scrap & Sell facebook group Woman's Day challenges... create a layout about yourself with your own handwritten journalling and title "I am".
5. Style
6. Inspiration
7. Scraplift a paper layout
8. Template
9. Lynn Grieveson - stretch a kit (ie make 2 layouts from the same kit)
So it's been a good month of doing challenges with The LilyPad again... will try to do some more next month too.










No comments:
Post a Comment