Monday, 31 August 2020

PixelScrapper - Aug2020 challenges

With Summer Layout Madness last month I got so many challenges done that I decided to keep the momentum going and do a few more this month at PixelScrapper. These are what I did:

1. Design - stacked papers
I used a sketch from AppScrappers for this layout and the SummerDays kit from GDD.

These next three I showed under my previous post for The LilyPad. It's great to combine challenges.

2. Scraplift - the photography layout
3. template - the eagle page 
4. Recipe - the Wyndford page

Shucks I ran out of steam and month to get all 8 challenges done this month. Will have to try again in September I guess. Getting at least 8 challenges done means that you score 10 more downloads at PixelScrapper... you get 5 free each day so it is lovely to get a few more (once off) to continue stash building.

No comments: