Tuesday, 28 April 2020

TDP - April2020 challenges

This month at The Digital Press there haven't been that many challenges, but I did manage to do them all.

I did the template challenge for GoneDigital Designs which I shared earlier this month.

Rachel Etrog also had a template challenge but it took me a while to get my layout done. Finally managed to put something together.
(Edited 1 May 2020.... my layout got picked as a Galley Standout... whoop whoop!!!!)

I won the luckydraw from Nini last month and so managed to score myself a free kit and got her Cosmos kit which was perfect for her challenge:
ninigoesdigi - flowers

There was also a scavenger hunt which resulted in a new kit to download, and they had their 70% off retirement sale, so I got a few more kits that I've had in my wishlist for a while. I am looking forward to next month when hopefully there will be a few more challenges on offer.


No comments: