Saturday, 25 April 2020

Gingerscraps - Scrap Survivor - Week 5

Another week at home... it's been an interesting week with announcements on tv from Mr Ramaphosa about all sorts of Covid-19 things. The big one is whether or not the lockdown will be lifted and if so by how much come the end of the month. The decision to have different levels definitely sounds good, the question though is where do we fit in? At this stage we will just have to wait for further clarification.

One of the good things abut being at home is that I get to do some of the little things I enjoy, like reading, scrapping and baking. Sooooo this week's survivor challenge was really an easy one for me.

I had baked on Tuesday and taken photos as I went and then on Wednesday the challenge was released so I  knew exactly what to scrap.

Part of this challenge was also to make the recipe page.
 

Now that Scrap Survivor is over I will have to find a few more challenges to do. I still have a few that I want to do this month so best get scrapping (hehehe).

No comments: