Saturday, 8 February 2020

BHS - I Think I Love You kit

Last weekend saw the release of a very colourful kit for the Gingerscraps Buffet called "I think I love you". Well I never got to use it as I was super busy trying to finish MOC and working and on Thursday was the first time that I got a moment to scrap again. And then to crown it all, we ended up with load shedding and more power outages last night (due to a lightning storm that struck a powerline). Lots of fun. Today it is bucketing down constantly but thankfully the power is back on and I can get around to catching up a bit on my DT stuff.

I used the papers, elements and also the freebie cluster on my layout... kept it fairly simple. I might go back and dolly it up some more (or add more photos) but for now I'm calling it done.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤