Over at The Digital Press there are lots of challenges going on (remember last month I did three - and won two!). Well this month there are a host of more challenges by the various designers and I am taking part in those that I can. Here's a peak at what I've done:
1. Gone Digital Design - template challenge
As I'm on the CT Team I'm not eligible for the prize on this one, but the template was toooooooo good not to use:
2. Laura Passage - monochromatic
3. Rachel Etrog - Template
4. Cornelia Designs
5. NiniGoesDigital
6. Akizo Designs
These have been such fun to do. I also managed to stock up on a few new kits during the Pennysavers sale this month so hope to be able to get lots more scrapping done next month. Feb has been another busy month with all sorts happening and not quite enough time to scrap (I did also read a few books!).






No comments:
Post a Comment