I am having such fun scrapping for Gone Digital Designs that when the new kit comes out I can't wait to dive in and create.
Unfortunately I had to wait almost 24 hours to get going this time as we had major loadshedding yesterday and then it tripped and didn't come on till the middle of the night. AND to crown it all we ended up with more loadshedding this morning. In one way I am thankful for Aaron waking me up at 6am on a Saturday as I managed to download my kit quickly and then scrap once the power was off.
I am sure I will be making more layouts with this gorgeous kit. You can find it here at the Digital Press... papers, elements, word strips and there are also alphas that I am dying to use.

1 comment:
Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤
Post a Comment