This past week I have tackled the challenges at
The Lilypad and managed to get 7 of the 8 challenges completed.
 |
| Journalling |
 |
| Scraplift |
 |
| Random |
 |
| Photography |
 |
| Template |
 |
| Style |
 |
| Inspiration |
I've stretched myself with these and learnt a few more things... I've played with templates and found that my tablet is not really as great for this type of digi scrapping as I thought it would be. It's very memory intensive and I can't export at full quality. Sooooo my Christmas present to myself will be a new tablet within the next week or so.
Next month
The Lilypad has a whole month of challenges... one a day! I've taken the plunge and signed myself up for this... will just have to see how much I get done.
1 comment:
Cute layouts!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️
Post a Comment