On Sunday we had a scheduled power outage from 8am to 4pm. This gave me a few hours to be truly creative and catch up on some scrapbooking that has been sitting around for over a year.... yikes! Yip sometimes I don't finish a page in one sitting.... like these two that were started at the Candy Crop in October last year but I haven't looked at since then. Now they are finished.
Both these are Jowilna original designs... I just adapted the photo arrangements to suit but managed to stick pretty much to the layout. Am glad to have them finally done and now they can be added to their albums.
I still have two others that need to be finished but I have to get photos printed for those and am not too sure when that is likely to happen. Hopefully before the end of the year!
1 comment:
pretty layout!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤
Post a Comment