Saturday, 16 November 2019

AppScrappers challenge

On the 9th of November the facebook group AppScrappers had a whole day of challenges. I managed to complete quite a few of the list which I am glad about. Thankfully the challenges were of such a nature that I managed to use these same pages for the other digi sites for their November challenges. This is like multi-tasking I guess but in a scrapping form.

So these first few will be going into challenges at The Digital Press:

IT WAS THE PERFECT (OR NOT SO PERFECT) DAY

IT’S ALL ABOUT ME!

CHEERS
I had fun making this layout...started the photos in PL App then everything else was done in PixelLab. The background is actually two papers on top of each other with the opacity of the map page set to about 40% to that the text paper shows through... was a lightbulb aha moment when it worked!


These next a few will be submitted for Gingerscraps challenges:

I AM GRATEFUL FOR




EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE

NEW LIFE

DESTINATION: UNKNOWN

SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE

I did this one for a challenge at The Lily Pad:

WORKIN’ FOR A LIVING!

and not forgetting about Pixel Scrapper too:

ALL IN THE FAMILY

Phew! So besides 3 (out of 13) challenges from the AppScrappers, I have done quite well I think for a week's scrapping.. even inbetween working and all. It's been lots of fun trying out new techniques and stretching my thought process to get pictures scrapped.


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute layouts!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️