Tuesday, 10 September 2019

IQCG - Sept 2019 - Minions

It's time again to share our moodboard and inspiration this month... it's a fun one:

I love making minions (did a few for a layout earlier this year), and so I was really looking forward to doing this one and trying something a little different. I took my inspiration for my design from some Perler Bead designs and worked out how to translate that into coils. I then made lots and lots and lots of little coils which I glued together in sequence and then glued each sequence together to shape the little guy. I attached a few magnet strips to the back and he is now happily clinging to my filing cabinet.


Come play along on the blog and be inspired by the rest of the team. Link your creation to this post.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️