Monday, 9 September 2019

Stick It Down - Double Layout - Sept 2019

Spring is slowly making it's way this year... last week we had glorious weather and then this weekend it got chilly again. I am truly thankful that we're not sweltering yet like some years have been. Friday also saw us have our first shower of rain for the season... it was a gentle drizzle for a few hours before the sun came up... was a great way to wake up. Praying that we get some decent rains this year too.

So back to the business on hand...scrapping! Here is my layout for this month's double sketch at Stick It Down:

I've been keeping these photos aside for a while now waiting to scrap them and then along came this sketch which was just perfect. I also got to add in little bits of cherry paper to tie it all together. Loved that I could add some inky bits too. Oh and did you see, I've even used ribbon on my page (dug that out the box of stash too!)

This is the fabulous sketch we worked with.



Be sure to check out the blog for lots more inspiration.

No comments: