It's time to share once again for Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
I was inspired by the beach photo in our moodboard and just had to scrap these photos. I pulled out lots of lovely Kaisercraft beachy papers and an old sticker sheer for my embellishments. I also used a project life card leftover from a boy range (just covered up the gun with the big crab!). This layout is based on a Jowilna original so obviously has lots of little touches from her... like the stencil stamping down the sides... love this technique sooooooo much. I even got to use up some sea themed paperclips that have been in my stash for ages.
This month you actually get two moodboards to choose from - Fun In The Sun or Sewing. Pick one and come play along with us on our facebook group.
Whilst there you can see lots more inspiration from our DT.



No comments:
Post a Comment