Saturday, 1 June 2019

Let's Get Sketchy - June 2019

Here is my second layout for today, this time for Let's Get Sketchy.


I used a few papers and things from Celebr8 and Penelope Dee on this layout... just loved the colours and how they worked well together. I even got adventurous in using some glimmer paste through my Stenciled by Jow stencil... don't you just love those circles too?

This is our great inspiration sketch for this month.


Visit the blog and see loads more inspiration from the design team.

Sadly this will be my last layout for this team as I've decided to step down as of this month. It's been lovely being able to design for Let's Get Sketchy... this was a team that I had wanted to join for ages so feel privileged to have had the opportunity to design for them for the last 18 months.

No comments: