Tuesday, 30 April 2019

Scrapbook n Things - Challenge 5 (second time around)

After my previous attempt at making a layout for entry into the challenge and only after realising that it was toooooo much of a scraplift, I tried again. I luckily still had lots of stuff from the challenge pack left so could make a good page.

I added in the brown and red cardstocks and the little blue letter stickers. The rest is all from the kit. For my feathers I used a few distress oxide inks to add various colours to pick up all the paper colours. Love how variegated they are.

To finish off my page I added some stamped stitching around three edges in yellow. It didn't show up quite as well as I had hoped so then I added some gold perfect pearls powder to it too... sort of went slightly overboard and so now there are gold flecks over most of my page (and my desk!).

I would really love if you could vote for my layout... but you must like Scrapbook and Things on facebook too for your vote to count! Just find the post for Challenge 5 and then pick your top three layouts.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️