It's time again for me to share my card for the new online crop for Sketch N Scrap... come play along with us all month.
I've made a birthday card for my son Aaron who's birthday it is in two weeks time.
I dug out some lovely striped paper that has always been a favourite of mine. The back has the stars on it so I used a strip of that too. Then I found the sentiment sticker in my box of stash which worked perfectly with the blue colour. So to round off the theme I found a cake stamp and using my blue Versafine Clair ink, stamped the cake onto red cardstock. I then cut it out and stuck it on my card with some foam squares.
Here is the sketch for this challenge
So come play along and join the fun. Also remember there are lots more challenges plus the sketches every week on the blog.


1 comment:
Lovely card Cathy! I love the stamped image and the vibrant reds!!
Post a Comment