It's been a much quieter week this past week after all the fun of my party last weekend. I feel a little more "normal"... hehehe. I even managed to get some scrapping done during the week.
When I saw this moodboard I just knew I wanted to scrap these pics of Aaron and his bunny... his green shirt lends itself to the colours. I used a few bits from the Kaisercraft Mint Wishes collection and some other green papers as well. I also used a barcode strip from the Stargazers collection as the blue went so well. There is lots of stamping and inking on my layout as well as a little sewing. This whole layout is based on a Jowilna original page from a few years back.
Come join the fun and be inspired over on the blog.


1 comment:
Awesome layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤
Post a Comment