Thursday, 4 October 2018

Sketch N Scrap - 1 Oct sketch

My layout is live on facebook today for added inspiration on the 1st of October's sketch.

Don't you just love rainbows??? They are beautiful and seeing them always makes me think of God and His wonderful promise never to flood the whole earth. To me the rainbow is a symbol of all promises... we even had it as our decor at our wedding.

I continued the rainbow in my page by picking up all the colours in the flowers and cardstock. I even made my own piece of backing paper by spraying various inks over a sheet of white cardstock (and myself! hehe!!)


Come join us on the blog and facebook . There is also the online Pumpkin Spice crop happening this month, so lots of scrapping inspiration coming up.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful Cathy! I love rainbows to! The background you made is amazing, so pretty and emphasizes your photos so well!

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤