Sunday, 30 September 2018

ScrapPlezier - Wheels

I am sharing a layout today with a more "manly" feel to it.... all about piling on the kms in my car.


For my layout I started with the background piece of Kaisercraft paper with the cityscape on it (Off The Wall Collection - Attitude) ... it really was the basis of my inspiration as I keep driving the city roads.

I then added the barcode strip of this piece over the banner piece which is from Kaisercraft Garage Days collection (Tyre Shop). I also used two other barcode strips from this collection.

To keep with the "wheels" theme, I applied some nuvo mouse through my Hurricane Stencil by Jow. I finally decided on my title and created a cutfile for it and then cut it out on my Silhouette Curio machine. A very simple but effective page.

Head on over to the blog to see some more inspiration.

No comments: