Every now and then I get to do something a little more "girly" with my scrapping... so this layout is predominately pinkish/purple with touches of blues. I used paper from Heidi Swapp Hawthorne range for my layout.
This layout is all about the play that Aaron did at school. You can see the video on my youtube channel even.
I cut my title out on my Curio and then applied blue and pink embossing to the letters.
On my page I subsituted the one photo for a little booklet in which I did my journalling and included the script.
I decided to add a diecut rose to my page - to tie in with the line in Shakespeare's play "A rose by any name will still smell as sweet". I dipped the leaves and flower in various inks to get the right sort of effect and then mounted these underneath the full cutfile which is from Paper Issues.
Here is the sketch that we worked from:
Visit the blog for lots more inspiration from the Design Team.




1 comment:
Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️
Post a Comment