I haven't done much scrapping this month... it's been a very slow month for me... only managed about 6 singles and sneaked in two doubles over the last two days. But some of the scrapping I did do was for the online crop at Sketch n Scrap.
Challenge 1 - I used my new celebrate die that I got in June... love how the yellow just pops.
Challenge 3 - Used up some stash on this page
Guest Designer- Decided to be a bit adventurous with my layout and added some ink to the background before using a JustNick cut file for my circle and title. I used Celebr8 papers on this layout.
I am super chuffed that I managed to get these pages done for this online crop seeing as I wasn't up to scrapping much this month. Now I I best get cracking in August as I have a whole host of design team layouts due pretty soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment