It's been another month of online crop fun.
I have managed to create a few layouts again for the layout challenges as follows:
Pre-Challenge:
We were tasked to use a summer icon so I scrapped about eating ice-cream and used a strip of ice-cream cones on my page too.
Challenge 1:
The pretty pink floral was a magazine insert from a UK mag... can't remember exactly which one. Anyway it's been in my stash for a while and I decided it's time to use it. So even with the very blue slipper Day sticker, I chose rather to highlight the pink colours in the photos.
Challenge 3:
I used some of the red star paper from Lady Pattern Paper for my page and flipped the sketch to better fit my photos. Just kept it fairly simple. My journalling is on a tag which is actually at the top of the page where the little black & white strip is.
Guest Designer Challenge
I used all browns from Lady Pattern Paper with some diecut hearts and added stickers for my title.
Am very happy that I managed to squeeze these pages in this month.





No comments:
Post a Comment