Monday, 7 May 2018

Quilling goodies for sale

As mentioned a few time in the past few blog posts, I've been busy creating with my quilling for a craft sale that was held on the 5th of May. Well I didn't sell as much as I had hoped, so I still have quite a bit of stash available. If you would like any of these, please drop me a comment, or even a message through my facebook page.

These pegs make the perfect little addition to a gift bag, or you can add a magnet to the bag and pin them on your fridge with a photo.
Flowers

Balloons

Butterflies

Dog Paws


Then I also made a few cute little animals:
Long legged cat (SOLD)

Orange Cat

Doggy 1 (SOLD)

Doggy 2

Not sure if it's a puppy or kangaroo - you decide!

Tiny frog

and I made tons of these little flowerpot pegs too which make perfect mother's day presents:

Remember you can order any colour or any of these creations and I can make it up for you too.

No comments: