Tuesday, 15 May 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - 15 May reveal

A few weeks back we had a weekend break at Maglies Park. It was a lovely relaxing weekend away. Mom & I took quite a few walks around the golf course and spied a few of the local buck species on the greens. We never did get quite as close to these buck as in previous visits... but it was still a good holiday. These pics are from one of our previous trips in 2015.


I kept this layout fairly simple and clutter free but did follow the sketch for the placement of my elements. I used a Celebr8 chipboard title which I inked in blues and greens and covered with a layer of All Purpose champagne. I picked up the leftover ink from my craftsheet and splattered on my page to for that nice shimmery effect.  The flowers are a die cut which I cut in green and blue and added a few microbeads to the centers.


Check out the blog for loads more inspiration this week.

2 comments:

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the LGS sketch Cathy, amazing photo's!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the LGS sketch Cathy, amazing photo's!