Look at that... it's the last Monday of July already... wow.... and just when we thought witer was nearly over it arrived with another fierce cold front... brrrrr and wet. We can't actually complain about the winter this year as it's only been two days of really cold weather each month. So this is July's batch. We've really had some awesome sunny days so it's nice to have the soft rain again.... I just don't like cold AND wet weather. At least it does make nice scrapping weather...hehe. I was productive this afternoon and managed to get 5 pages virtually finished...just a title or two and some stitching to be done.
So,on to this week's fun combined challenge...
For my layout I turned to a stash of Cards that I had and cut them up for the little bits on my page... just an arbitrary layout recording a "new" look for me (ok it's old as this was back in 2013!)... and I got to add in some tiny polka dots too for the pattern challenge.
Remember to create a page and link it up on the blog.... check out the inspiration there too.



1 comment:
A fabulous take on the sketch!
Post a Comment