This month has been a good one on the scrapping front... I've done more layouts in the last week that in the past few months... feels good to be creative again. Unfortunately I can't show you the layouts just yet.... but they will be revealed during August.... so keep coming back to see my blog. For now, here are a few of the pages that I have completed:
This is an old Scrapkits page that I changed the colours on totally... It was really good to do a multi-photo layout again, with flaps... take a look at how many photos I got on this one layout.... 48!!! I think this must be a new record even for me.
Next up is are three Jowilna inspired layouts
For this last one I made my own stamp for my tag.... I just gathered all the flower stamps that I have and put them onto an acrylic block that would fit my tag. It's good to stretch oneself to thinking how to make something instead of always needing to go out and buy more supplies. Recon I need to do this a bit more often.
I have three more pages on my table just needing a few finishing touches. Hopefully I can get to them during this week.






No comments:
Post a Comment