The last few weeks has been all about the Secret Scrapbook Event hosted by Scrapbook Studio in Jeffery's Bay... it was a 5 venue around the country event with LOADS of secrets beforehand as well as LOADS revealed on the day. It's amazing that 300+ ladies can actually keep secrets for more than a month.... well worth the suspense I guess.
We all got the new "Go Cut and Emboss" machine from Couture Creations (the main sponsor).... this is really a fun machine to play with.... cuts like a dream! We received some dies and embossing folders to keep as well.... so nice to get new tool stash as well as the awesome product.
Over the weekend I barely managed to finish anything, but during last week I finished 5 of the 6 layouts... still need to decide if I will do the last one.
These first two were designed by Kerrie Gurney who represented Couture Creations, all the way from Australia... I of course put my own little spin on both layouts.
Next up are the two pages by Jowilna:
I simply love these two pages... didn't change up too much... just titles and added a few photos to the first one.
Lastly was the kits by Cariena...now I have only done one, and totally changed the layout to suit my style and the photos... but I did use some of the design elements from Cariena's original page.
It was an enjoyable (but exhausting) weekend.... thanks go to Couture Creations, The Wholesaler and Scrapbook Studio for a wonderful experience and all the lovely secret spoils.





No comments:
Post a Comment