Monday, 25 April 2016

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 480

Look at that, it's the last Monday in April already. The weeks keep flying by. This weekend I spent being very creative... scrapped 10 pages for next month's DT commitments,plus made myself a tshirt (which you can see on instagram if you follow me).

Today I even whipped up a new duvet for my bed. Later in the week I hope to make a new valance type thing for our laundry room. My other craft that is on the go is knitting Aaron a new jersey... guess that had better get started on again seeing as I haven't even finished the back yet and winter will soon be upon us. It's good to be creative and not limiting myself to just scrapbooking either.

Today's page is about Aaron's bunny Muffin... this is the one that died a few weeks back, but these pics were taken in 2014...cute bunny and all.


The circles really drew me on this page. I went with a barbed-wire stamp that I have... a fun way to add detail to the page.


Check out the blog for a lot more ideas with this sketch.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

That is a cool stamp - really ties your page together.

Tracey said...

A fabulous take on the sketch!