I had a lovely scrapping weekend... did an art journalling class on Saturday..... so not what I am into but I enjoyed learning the technique. I will use what I created in a page during May...so keep your eyes pealed.
Yesterday I also finally managed to finish the last of my to-be-finished pages... still need to photograph them so will have them up later this week hopefully.
Today I took Aaron back to the the Orthodontist for a "breakage" visit... one of the braces had come unglued last week... anyway, the report back was that his skew tooth has made remarkable progress, to the point where they can now actually attach the brace to it. Wow in five weeks there is a vast improvement.... next visit is scheduled for mid May, so will see what another three weeks holds.
Okay, back to scrapping.... here is my page for today's sketch reveal.
Though I called my page "now" it was actually then.... hehe photo from 2014. I wanted to use up some of my big letters and didn't have enough for other words so this is what it got. Added some ink splats and leftover flowers and stickers for detail.
Check out the blog for some other ideas with this sketch.


No comments:
Post a Comment