Today's challenge is all about using Graphic Patterns... well I browsed Kate's blog and noticed lots of layouts that used BUSY pattern paper as the background. I've found over the past year that I now tend to be a more white/solid colour background person adding in the patterns in bits and pieces... but you know me.. always up for a challenge again. So out came another page that has been sitting around needing a photo and journalling... the perfect fit for this challenge.
I had made this page years ago for some other challenge... the idea was I was going to use it to mark Aaron's reading progress over the year... never happened. But hey, why not record the achievement anyway... he earned loads of merits at school just for reading and ended up getting 20 merits and chocolate as a reward.... Well done.
Head to the blog to see some more crazy patterns in evidence.


No comments:
Post a Comment