The whole month of February at Scrapbook Challenges is dedicated to the current Design Team... we are running challenges based on each person's style. I missed the one on Mandi (which you can see
here) but did do the one for
Kelly.
I have been wanting to make this page about the day Dad died, well since it happened. It was just not a very easy page to do for me as it brings back all those sad memories. Well this challenge was actually the perfect vehicle for me to take this page and I did it on Thursday night... spent an hour or so in front of the computer typing up the journalling with tears running down my cheeks. It was hard, sad but very good to actually get it done.
The original layout for this was a Becky Higgins page that we did at the SA Convention way back in 2006 I think. I've always wanted to use that layout again so this page was really good for it.
Making a "Clean and Simple" page is good once in a while... no need to throw the kitchen sink at the page, but with just a few bits and pieces you can still make a very pretty page.
Head over to the
blog to see more layouts on this challenges and then take part too.
No comments:
Post a Comment