Monday, 26 October 2015

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 456

Another Monday and we are just about at the end of October...wow! In one month my birthday will be done and dusted and in two month's we will be finished celebrating Christmas too... counting down to the new year... scary thoughts indeed.

Oh well, on a happier note, I am slowly getting more agile after my op... did quite a bit of stuff today without simply collapsing on the couch to read my book. Still no scrapping... aww... but I did get inspired so hopefully before the week is out I will actually get to put a page or two together.

Today's layout for the new sketch I actually started working on last weekend, but only finished printing out the photo and journalling yesterday... seems to be taking me longer and longer to finish pages lately.

I used the new "Cafe Friendship" range by Celebr8 for this page... though I can't say I fell in love with the papers, I must admit I really like how my page came together. i still have a few sheets of this paper so might do another page in the theme too.


Check out the blog for a few more ideas with this sketch.

No comments: