Well today marks three weeks since my surgery and so far I feel ok. Yesterday was a tough day... feeling sore and achy again, but after a good night's sleep I seem to be back to normal today. Will definitely not be overdoing anything today but rather taking it fairly easy.
I started driving again on Friday... just short trips to school and back, plus am tackling a few things for work to keep my brain in the loop. All adds to a quick recovery but also ends up tiring me out a bit, hence me lying on the couch and reading or dozing each afternoon. Hopefully I will be able to tackle a bit more scrapping or even some sewing in the next week.
The new sketch is up at Scrapbook Challenges, and her is my take on it.
mmm nothing nicer than breakfast in bed on mother's day prepared by my boy... not that I've had any of that while I've been recovering... ah!
Be sure to check out the blog for some more ideas on this sketch.


No comments:
Post a Comment