Monday, 29 December 2014

Nuts About Sketches - Week 350

Last week of 2014... phew but this year has flown past... it has been a year full of lovely memories (most of which still need to be scrapped!), and also a busy year at work for me. It may not have been as successful a year scrapping (I don't think I even cracked 100 layouts this year!), but I am happy to have learnt lots and done lots of fun things this year.

Today's reveal is up and I can say that I stretched myself a bit on this page... no pattern paper was used at all!!!  I die cut my letters and a doily, painted some sticker letters and then used up lots of leftover stickers for the rest. I added some ink splats and splatters for an extra touch.



Check out the blog for some more lovely ideas.  Here's to lots more scrapping to come in 2015.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow one would never notice at first glance that there is no design paper. Well done.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}