Monday, 22 December 2014

Nuts About Sketches - Week 349

Wow can you believe it... Christmas is on Thursday.  yikes the day we always look forward to with longing is now just around the corner. Technically I am on two weeks leave as of today, but I am actually still working on stuff, so hopefully will have it all done before Wednesday and then I can have a decent break.

I haven't stopped scrapping though!  Last week I edited and printed photos for a whole bunch of unfinished layouts... got about 18 done.  Feel like I accomplished a heck of a lot in a few days.  Must just do some journalling on a few and a couple needs titles.  I still have a pile to tackle and hope to have them done before 2015 hits.


This is my page for today's reveal at NAS.... I flipped the sketch left to right to make my title work better.  My title is a chipboard one that I lightly painted in white and then added some chalk accent colours.  I was chuffed with how it turned out in the end.



Do you need inspiration for scrapping?... Head over to the blog to see what the others on the DT did... there are lots of ideas this week.

No comments: