Lara Hanna from Scrapbook 'n Things and Sharon Coetzee put together a lovely weekend retreat jam packed with scrapping. Me and my scrap buddy Theresa booked for the whole shebang and stayed over. We also went halvies on the kits so ordered all three and split them between us... ie we got 9 layouts each to scrap...how's that for fun!
On the actual weekend (16-19 August 2013) I managed to complete 7 doubles. The night we got home I put photos on two of them and since then have slowly worked my way through the rest. So feast your eyes on these beauties.
Over the weekend we received lots of goodies to eat.... red velvet cupcakes, popcorn, biltong, sweets.... and also loads of product handouts and prizes. I even managed to win some.
We played Bingo on Saturday night and a whole bunch of us got it on the last word... so we all got lovely bright green t-shirts! Then because I scrapped the most pages over the weekend, I received this lovely double frame
There were some lucky draws at the end... I won a bluetooth headset in one and some scrap papers in another... aren't I just the lucky one!
Theresa got a prize for making the most beautiful card in the 15 minute card challenge. She also won two prizes in the bingo.
Overall it was a highly successful weekend... well worth every cent spent. Can't wait to do another one!
ps - I still have two layouts that I need to put together but don't think I'll get to them this week, so thought I'd post this before 2013 is over!


No comments:
Post a Comment