Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Final scrapping in 2013

Being on holiday for the last two weeks with not much going on has let me spend loads of time in my scrap room catching up on some much needed scrap therapy.  So feast your eyes on the layouts that I've managed to complete:

A Scrapkits layout about Mom's trip to Antarctica
A cute layout from Michelle van Wyk
 The rest of these are all from sketches from Scrapbook Challenges that I never got around to doing during my last Design Team term... so nice to finally cross them off my to do list
Sketch 355
Sketch 358
SS5
SS6
SS7
SS8
SS9
SS10
SS11
SS13
SS14
SS15
SS16
I still didn't make my goal of a layout a day, but definitely tried hard this year.... a total of 280 pages done! Looking forward to tackling a lot more in 2014.

No comments: