Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Nuts About Sketches - Week 229

It is with great excitement that I heard that I was chosen to serve another term with Shawn and the Nuts About Sketches team.  I received all my sketches and planned my layouts... and then the wheels fell off.  I eventually got back to scrapping yesterday and scrapped my layout for today's reveal.

This is the sketch that we were given:

I left the "brads" off as it was just a bit much to even think about yesterday while scrapping... that is the beauty of sketches... it's a start and you adapt it to suit.

Head over to the blog to see the rest of the reveal today for the new sketch team.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous layout Cathy. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations on serving on the DT for another term. Hope you will feel better soon.