Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Back to Scrapping - Geography Class

The month of September at Scrapbook Challenges is themed "Back to Scrapping".

Each week there are great "classes" on offer with lots of inspiration... and today it is my turn.... and I am giving a class in Geography.... meaning you need to use a map on your page.


I used a Scrapkits page for my layout with a few tweaks (as per my usual habit!)


On the inside flap I included a photo of the map of the reserve as well as a cut-out signpost.

This layout is of pictures from Rietvlei Nature Reserve.  Papa & Granny took Aaron there for a day trip during this past July school holiday.

So head over to the forum now and enter your layout in this class... and check out the other classes on offer too.

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love these proudly SA pages....gorgeous.