Sunday, 15 July 2012

Scrapbook 'n Things - Challenge 6

Last month's challenge kit from Scrapbook 'n Things pushed me a bit on the creativity front, as it was not a colour combo that I would normally use... black, brown and cream... using the Simple Stories Documented range.  The challenge was to add in another colour cardstock... so I turned to my favourite colour and added blue! 

I did photos of Aaron's birthday party from last year and used a layout idea from Scrap Orchard as my inspiration.

If you happen to be around the Roodepoort area, please pop in to the shop and vote for my layout.

Also to let you know that I WON the lucky draw last week for my frames that I made... happy dance!!... my prize was R510 which I'm putting towards a new kit class that is coming up at Scrapbook 'n Things.

I'm in the process of packing my first ever kit for sale which should be available at the end of this month at Scrapbook 'n Things... super excited to have this opportunity... hopefully it will be the first of many.

I have already done my page for this month's challenge kit (using the Simple Stories Summer Fresh range)... but will only show it at the end of July.

No comments: