Friday, 27 July 2012

Scrapbook Challenges - Wildcard Challenge

Today I am running a wildcard challenge at Scrapbook Challenges.  The monthly theme is Patriotism.




For more details on how to partake in this challenge, please head over to the forum where all will be revealed.

This is my layout for this challenge

I used the July sketch from The Paper Mixing Bowl for inspiration for my layout.

5 comments:

Drea Slee said...

Great take on the recipe!I love your banner and colors!

Sarah-R said...

Hi Cathy - so glad you were inspired to use the sketch for another layout!
~Sarah

Cathi ONeill said...

Love the colors on this layout, great take!!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Great work! Your choice of colors is great! Those flowers are very cute

Lisa said...

Ah I love the colors on this!! Thanks so much for cooking with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl!!