What a great week - my birthday yesterday and Aaron's on Wednesday.... plus his party on Friday.... I'm busy making decorations for this now and will soon be pulling all the details together.... never mind that this is the big week of his exams... ALL the study stubjects in one week!
Now on to the lastest sketch from Nuts About Sketches.
For my layout, I turned to nature again.
You will notice that I didn't do all the bits of the sketch this week... mainly because I had this awesome paper with the owls on it that I wanted to use, so just put on the bits of the sketch that worked... shows how to start with a sketch and make it work as you go along.
Happy creating.... and check out the blog this week for some more inspiration.


5 comments:
Lovely play on the sketch - Love the owl paper:)
Love the owl paper and great photo!
what a clever way to combine the paper with that pic
Lovely layout again Cathy. Did you take the pic of the beautiful owl and where was it?
Hugs
Desire
Yes I took the photo of the owl... he was visiting outside our offices back in April.
Post a Comment